28 April 2008

Random Memories From German Study Abroad: Dedicated to Ratch.


28 Aug 2006: Sunday Rachel and I took a walk along the Alps! Saw a running deer, some cows, sheep, a train, lumber yard...




3 Sept 2006: Rachel says I should go up to Vance, grab his collar and say, "Listen Wancey Pancy! If you are going to call me Saint, it had better be Saint Sas!"



13 Sept 2006: We got on a bus full of kids. The bus driver asked us where we were going and said, "All ist Klar!" Told us to board without paying...I think he was in good humor about the two of us going to Dannenfels--that or felt sorry about us riding a bus packed full of school children...





4 Oct 2006: Tried to make Chocolate Chip Cookies today--not such good luck! The cookies were a flop! But we certainly had a good laugh out of it!

22 Oct 2006: I am suddenly on the S-bahn--going around the "ring." No particular reason, just need to collect my thoughts: and allow Rachel time alone to talk with Dan.

24 Oct 2008: Today began with a call from Jess. "Hallo!," she said, "uhhh...Guten Morgen!" heh heh. Oh, Jess! I love her 'german' accent!

22 Nov 2006: Rachel wrapped her arm around mine tonight. It made me happy.

2? Nov 2006: Received word that Joseph and Tynelle are expecting! They said something about it beeing as small as a grain of rice...it made Rach and I think of Rice Crispy Cereal: and snap, crackle, pop. We dubbed it Snaps. We are pretty sure we need to suggest the name....

No comments: