Back: LeeAnn Weber Denzer, Gary Denzer. Front: Lucy Denzer, Eliza Denzer--granddaughters.
10 February 2011, mom sent her children the following:
"I am sitting here today thinking about you all and missing you. I think that I am the most blessed of women to have you all in my life. The Lord has been good to me. I am well pleased with each and every one of you. I marvel at the character in each of your beings. You have taught me much and I am grateful. Have a great week.....love, Mom"
I've been thinking about how tender this message is all week.
I love my mom. She is so gentle, patient, kind, loving and full of wisdom. I am grateful for her and what she has taught and continues to teach me both by word and example. I love her character. She knows how to love and dedicates her life to share it every way she can.
I have to add how much I love dad. I thought it might be good to dedicate a post to each of them, but really, it is more fitting to combine the two. Especially because I love this picture of them (I snitched it from you, Andrea---I hope you don't mind). It describes their virtues where words cannot.
I love my dad. He impressed upon me the beauty of obedience, the nature of faith. When I think of him and his testimony, my soul brightens. He loves mom, and he loves his children. In him, I see a man that radiates so much goodness.
Mom and Dad,
You are beautiful.
Love,
Sas

1 comment:
You said it best=)
Post a Comment